When you Fuel up at a Fuelgood station a portion of the proceeds are donated to local food banks and community groups to benefit the needs of the community as a whole.Plus, Fuelgood fuel includes additives that clean fuel injectors and intake valves, improve your vehicle’s performance, and reduce emissions caused by dirty engines.
Did you know that your local foodbank supports:
Fuel Worth the Fill up.
- The disabled
- Cancer treatment patients
- Hospice patients
- Those who have lost their jobs or had their hours reduced
- Single parents
- Parents with special needs children
- People without a home, and
We know you choose where to fuel your ride. When you know what’s going into your tank can “fill up” a foodbox for someone less fortunate, it’s a win-win.
Fuelgood stations are honored to support the work of local food banks in Oregon and California. Visit the foodbank site directly to make additional contributions.local law enforcement through contributions to Advance Redding.
Here are other ways you can help:
- Have a garden and can’t find a home for all of your harvest? Donate it!
- Hold a food drive at your Birthday, Reunion, Anniversary, and holiday parties, or at your work.
- Take a container to work, school or your service organization meetings and ask friends to donate spare change. Did you know… $1 can buy up to 10 pounds of food!
- Look for coin boxes at local businesses and add your change. That’s easy, and makes an incredible difference!
The Fuelgood network is growing!
Visit these stations and encourage other locally owned service stations to consider fueling good.
61430 Highway 140 East
19 West Monroe Street
Florence One Stop
85039 Highway 101
- Klamath Falls
Oregon Avenue Food Mart
2075 Oregon Ave
- Washburn Auto Care
3320 Washburn Way
601 Main Street
41501 US Highway 97
1279 Pine Street
Westwood Quick Mart
Highway 36 and A-21